Sunday, July 4, 2010

4th of July Flowers

I am having a little get together today for the 4th of July. It is last minute so I’m now scrambling to find some easy decorating ideas. And I thought I would share them with you.


First, the centerpiece:

This is the easiest thing I can think of as I have tons of craft balls in different sizes. I’m going to use a 3 inch diameter Styrofoam ball. They you just push in carnations all the way around until it is full. You can also do the same with a square if that is what you have handy.


 
I have a white tablecloth for our picnic table, so I’m going to go to the dollar store and get some red plates with blue napkins. I will also be adding candles. I have some clear round votive candle holders that I will wrap red, white and blue ribbon around.


I have asked everyone to bring a dish and I will provide the desserts. There is no time for baking so I’m off to Publix and the dollar store!

Have a safe and happy 4th of July!

No comments:

Post a Comment